Welcome!

Hey guys!

Anyone wondering what JC stands for? If you're thinking what I'm thinking, you are correct. That's right! Jesus Christ. (Please, don't roll your eyes at me.) Yeah, I know what you're thinking: Oh, no! Not another Jesus FREAK! Well, I hate to disappoint you, but I am a believer, Christian, and even a Jesus FrEaK (If that's what you want to label me as, that's o.k. by me.) But the main reason why I've decided to start this blog, is not only to proclaim my love for Jesus, but to explain the many reasons behind my love for Him. I believe that by doing so, my audience, (you guys), may be more receptive to what I have to say about Him.

In addition to that, I would like to give you a little inside scoop on who He REALLY is. I am aware that He has been misrepresented by many. As a result, many misconceptions, preconceived notions, and stereotypical beliefs have been formed about Him. Many are skeptical. Others believe God is a superstition. And still others, believe that the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ is nothing more than a folkloric tale; told from generation to generation. But what if it's not? What if He's real and alive? Sitting at right hand of God, eager to be allowed into your heart? Eager to show you His love, compassion, mercy, and grace? Eager to bring you hope, salvation, and forgiveness? What if these are not just empty words, recited from generation to generation. What if these words are full of life-giving truth?

What then?


Think about it.


Friday, March 5, 2010

Only One Way to Heaven: Jesus!

Hello there,

I would love to try to come up with an elaborate, well-structured, and skillfully written introduction to this particular blog post. But the fact of the matter is, that the topic at hand, demands immediate clarification. So, without further ado, please allow me to jump right into it.

It has come to my attention, that some individuals have claimed and/or alluded to the fallacy, that there's more than one way to heaven; aside from Jesus. Needless to say, I'm absolutely appalled by such an enormous lie!

I repeat: Those who claim there's any other way to heaven aside from Jesus, are liars! Deceivers! Such a claim has ABSOLUTELY NO BIBLICAL SUPPORT! For the word of the Lord clearly states the following in John 14:6 (New Living Translation of the Bible):

"Jesus said to him: 'I'm the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through Me." (John 14:6)  

Please Remember: There's no atonement of sin, without the shedding of blood. And the One-and Only One-who EVER shed His blood for the atonement of our sins was JESUS CHRIST! He, and He alone had the authority to give His life in sacrifice on the cross, and reclaim it on the third day by the power of the Holy Spirit. For that was the will of God. THERE IS NO OTHER REDEEMER! THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO BE SAVED, APART FROM JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF! 

Please let me say this once again: THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO PATHWAY TO HEAVEN APART FROM JESUS CHRIST!

Dear friends, I cannot stress this enough. Please do not be fooled. Do not let yourselves be deceived by false teachings which understate, or even exclude the crucial role of JESUS CHRIST in God's redemptive plan for humanity. Once again, without the shedding of the blood of Jesus, there would be no hope for us. There would be no redemption. There would be no forgiveness of sin. For Jesus took upon Himself, the weight, the guilt, and the shame of sin, so that those who believe in their hearts, that Jesus is indeed the Son of God-who came to save the world from eternal condemnation, and provide them with eternal life-shall surely receive it and be saved. (Amen!)

What will you do....? 

Will you believe it and receive it, or will you reject the Truth?

May the Holy Spirit of God convict you of the Truth.

It is in Jesus' name that I pray,

Amen & Amen!



All glory, honor and praise be to God!
Both now, and Forever!
Amen & Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment