Welcome!

Hey guys!

Anyone wondering what JC stands for? If you're thinking what I'm thinking, you are correct. That's right! Jesus Christ. (Please, don't roll your eyes at me.) Yeah, I know what you're thinking: Oh, no! Not another Jesus FREAK! Well, I hate to disappoint you, but I am a believer, Christian, and even a Jesus FrEaK (If that's what you want to label me as, that's o.k. by me.) But the main reason why I've decided to start this blog, is not only to proclaim my love for Jesus, but to explain the many reasons behind my love for Him. I believe that by doing so, my audience, (you guys), may be more receptive to what I have to say about Him.

In addition to that, I would like to give you a little inside scoop on who He REALLY is. I am aware that He has been misrepresented by many. As a result, many misconceptions, preconceived notions, and stereotypical beliefs have been formed about Him. Many are skeptical. Others believe God is a superstition. And still others, believe that the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ is nothing more than a folkloric tale; told from generation to generation. But what if it's not? What if He's real and alive? Sitting at right hand of God, eager to be allowed into your heart? Eager to show you His love, compassion, mercy, and grace? Eager to bring you hope, salvation, and forgiveness? What if these are not just empty words, recited from generation to generation. What if these words are full of life-giving truth?

What then?


Think about it.


Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Call to Repentance

Some time ago, a friend of mine, forwarded me a video via e-mail. And I must say, its content was-and is- truly eye-opening to me! So much so, that I would like to share it with you today. So, I humbly encourage you to listen to it attentively, and meditate upon it. I personally benefited tremendously from its content. And I pray that you will too. May your ears be open to hear, your eyes be open to see, and your hearts be open to receive these words within. That is my prayer for each and everyone of us, as we strive to live our lives in Jesus Christ!
 

Video Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhX7m3rF20c

May we "count this world as lost to us." And resist the temptations that surround us everyday; may we guard our eyes and our ears against sin. May we guard the steps we take, and the choices we make. May we be ready for His return each and every day.

For we do not know when the Day will be, when the Lord will come for you and for me. May we not be caught asleep! (Hallelujah!) May we be alert and awake! And ready to face that glorious day! (Hallelujah!)

May the Lord have mercy upon us all. As we prepare to leave this world once and for all. Lord, let us not stumble and fall! 

(Let the Lord be praised! Let us bless His Holy Name! For His Everlasting mercy we shall see on that glorious day indeed! But we must seek His face, before our sins can be erased! We must truly repent and turn away from them (our sins)! And only then we shall see, His glorious face indeed! Then we'll become, with Him one! Oh, let the Lord be praised for His Everlasting grace! Amen! Hallelujah! Glory be to God Everlasting! Amen! & Amen!) 

May we strive to be holy as Jesus Christ is Holy. May we truly and honestly repent from the sins that we commit every day, and turn away from them. And may the Lord Himself-in His Everlasting Mercy and Grace-help us in doing so.

It is in the Holy and Precious name of Jesus that I pray,

Amen & Amen!


All glory, honor, and praise be to God!
Both now, and forever!
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment