Welcome!

Hey guys!

Anyone wondering what JC stands for? If you're thinking what I'm thinking, you are correct. That's right! Jesus Christ. (Please, don't roll your eyes at me.) Yeah, I know what you're thinking: Oh, no! Not another Jesus FREAK! Well, I hate to disappoint you, but I am a believer, Christian, and even a Jesus FrEaK (If that's what you want to label me as, that's o.k. by me.) But the main reason why I've decided to start this blog, is not only to proclaim my love for Jesus, but to explain the many reasons behind my love for Him. I believe that by doing so, my audience, (you guys), may be more receptive to what I have to say about Him.

In addition to that, I would like to give you a little inside scoop on who He REALLY is. I am aware that He has been misrepresented by many. As a result, many misconceptions, preconceived notions, and stereotypical beliefs have been formed about Him. Many are skeptical. Others believe God is a superstition. And still others, believe that the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ is nothing more than a folkloric tale; told from generation to generation. But what if it's not? What if He's real and alive? Sitting at right hand of God, eager to be allowed into your heart? Eager to show you His love, compassion, mercy, and grace? Eager to bring you hope, salvation, and forgiveness? What if these are not just empty words, recited from generation to generation. What if these words are full of life-giving truth?

What then?


Think about it.


Monday, August 16, 2010

So, What Is Christianity Anyway...?

...Well, I would tell you; (as I have in previous blog posts.) But this time, I would rather show you. You know... just to 'shake things up' a bit. And in order to do that, I have found yet another video, which I would like to share with you. So, without further ado, here's the video I promised you:


Video Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut-UOhY0s8E

May your ears be open to hear, and your eyes be open to see, that Jesus Christ-the Son of God-died for you and me. This is my plea, to God the Father indeed!

In Christ's name I pray,


Amen & Amen!

Scriptural food for thought: "But God showed [H]is great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners."  
(Romans 5:8; New Living Translation)

"For God loved the world so much, that [H]e gave [H]is [O]ne and [O]nly Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life."
(John 3:16; New Living Translation)

"I [Jesus] tell you the truth, those who listen to my message and believe in God who sent me have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death into life." 
(John 5:24; New Living Translation)

"He [Jesus] has come from above and is greater than anyone else. We are of the earth, and we speak of earthly things, but [H]e has come from heaven and is greater than anyone else. He testifies about what [H]e has seen and heard, but how few are those who believe what He tells them! Anyone who accepts [H]is testimony can affirm that God is true. For [H]e is sent by God. He speaks God's words, for God gives [H]im the Spirit without limit."  
(John 3:31-33; New Living Translation)

May all glory, honor, and praise be given to God Almighty!

Forever & Always!
Amen & Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment