Welcome!

Hey guys!

Anyone wondering what JC stands for? If you're thinking what I'm thinking, you are correct. That's right! Jesus Christ. (Please, don't roll your eyes at me.) Yeah, I know what you're thinking: Oh, no! Not another Jesus FREAK! Well, I hate to disappoint you, but I am a believer, Christian, and even a Jesus FrEaK (If that's what you want to label me as, that's o.k. by me.) But the main reason why I've decided to start this blog, is not only to proclaim my love for Jesus, but to explain the many reasons behind my love for Him. I believe that by doing so, my audience, (you guys), may be more receptive to what I have to say about Him.

In addition to that, I would like to give you a little inside scoop on who He REALLY is. I am aware that He has been misrepresented by many. As a result, many misconceptions, preconceived notions, and stereotypical beliefs have been formed about Him. Many are skeptical. Others believe God is a superstition. And still others, believe that the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ is nothing more than a folkloric tale; told from generation to generation. But what if it's not? What if He's real and alive? Sitting at right hand of God, eager to be allowed into your heart? Eager to show you His love, compassion, mercy, and grace? Eager to bring you hope, salvation, and forgiveness? What if these are not just empty words, recited from generation to generation. What if these words are full of life-giving truth?

What then?


Think about it.


Saturday, February 6, 2010

Drawing a blank....


Searching for words to say;

Something to make somebody's day;

But the truth shines bright as day, I have nothing left to say...(at least not for today).

So allow me to make way, for the One who never runs out of things to say.

And He's always ready to save the day. Eager to wipe your tears away....

.... and bring you hope for the day.

He lights the way, and deserves all praise;

He took the fall, and showed us the greatest love of all.

He gave His life in sacrifice to prevent my demise;

He rose again, so that you and I could understand...

....and plainly see, the Power of God....

....And His everlasting love for you and me!

But we must understand, and bring ourselves to comprehend,

That it is not enough to believe;

We must receive and embrace, the package that comes with the gift of God's grace.

We must move beyond our comfort zone. And not just leave the world alone.

We must take up our cross, and begin our search for the lost.

We must not be content with just living day to day,

When we have something to say.

Words that are sure to light the way, to those still unsaved....

But before we can get on our way, we must reflect on this day.

Let us begin this way:

"To whom have we contributed today? Have we truly given our lives away?"

"Have we left our past behind, in search of new life to find?"

Are we the same today, as we were yesterday?"

"Will we ever learn to obey?"

"He came to wash us clean; to rid us of our sin;

Will we forever live in-between?"

My point is plain and simple;

The truth is clear as crystal.

The ticking clock is running, as we chase after money.

A foolish chase I say; it'll mean nothing at the end of the day.

As we come before the Lord; who will judge us in His own accord.

What will He say, when He comes again to reign?

Will our faithfulness prevail?...Or will His precious children fail?

The World tries to deceive, even those who believe.

Keep watch! Take heart!

With subtle hints, and flowery sprints,

With what we see and what hear,

The deceitful one suddenly appears.

To swiftly rob us of the life,

That we have in Jesus Christ.

We must die, we must fight, we must give our lives to Christ.

We must turn back from our old ways; as it was in the olden days.

He has given us light and truth;

Granting us life anew.

Now the question is, what will we choose to do,

with this gift to me and you?

Must we turn our backs to it?.

As if we never knew it?

I say we embrace the gift of God's grace.

And carry it with pride, in Jesus Christ.

I say we stay away from the things that make us sway, and only bring us shame.

I say we take refuge in the Lord when the going gets rough.

For He will keep us save and lights the day.

So let us not be swayed by the lies of today.

But instead let us be brave, and warriors of faith;

As we surrender our lives to Christ;

As we do our part, to make sure, that no one is left behind.

For as ambassadors of Christ, that is what we must do.

It was a command given to me and to you.

So, let us not be confused or dismayed,

Let us not be afraid!

Let Jesus light the way!

Amen!


All glory, honor, and praise to the Lord! Both now, and forever!

Amen & Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment