Welcome!

Hey guys!

Anyone wondering what JC stands for? If you're thinking what I'm thinking, you are correct. That's right! Jesus Christ. (Please, don't roll your eyes at me.) Yeah, I know what you're thinking: Oh, no! Not another Jesus FREAK! Well, I hate to disappoint you, but I am a believer, Christian, and even a Jesus FrEaK (If that's what you want to label me as, that's o.k. by me.) But the main reason why I've decided to start this blog, is not only to proclaim my love for Jesus, but to explain the many reasons behind my love for Him. I believe that by doing so, my audience, (you guys), may be more receptive to what I have to say about Him.

In addition to that, I would like to give you a little inside scoop on who He REALLY is. I am aware that He has been misrepresented by many. As a result, many misconceptions, preconceived notions, and stereotypical beliefs have been formed about Him. Many are skeptical. Others believe God is a superstition. And still others, believe that the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ is nothing more than a folkloric tale; told from generation to generation. But what if it's not? What if He's real and alive? Sitting at right hand of God, eager to be allowed into your heart? Eager to show you His love, compassion, mercy, and grace? Eager to bring you hope, salvation, and forgiveness? What if these are not just empty words, recited from generation to generation. What if these words are full of life-giving truth?

What then?


Think about it.


Monday, December 14, 2009

Salvation

Before allowing Jesus in, I came to the end of myself. I had no where left to turn; all my bridges had been burned. I was skeptical, I was reluctant. I was resistant. I didn't want to let Jesus in just because it seemed like the right thing to do. I wanted to be convicted of the truth. And I was. By the grace of God, I am now His child. His Holy Spirit touched my heart, and brought me the conviction I needed to believe. And the same can happen to you.

All you have to do is believe that Jesus is the Son of God, who came to earth to live as a man, go through every trial and tribulation imaginable without sinning, and gave His life in sacrifice on the cross, for the redemption of our sins. But it doesn't end there. Jesus rose again on the third day, and now sits in a place of honor at the right hand of God. He lives!

Remember: He loves you, He knows you better than you know yourself. He cares for you. He knows your troubles and understands your pain. He is not indifferent to it. He's more than willing to forgive you, to comfort you and to give you life anew. Open your heart to Him. Confess that Jesus is the Son of God; who died for me and for you. Confess your sins to Him and genuinely repent of them. I can assure you that He's eager to wrap His arms around you, and to welcome you as His child.

So, what do you say?

Will you be His son/daughter?

It is my most sincere prayer to God the Father, that you may accept the gift of salvation with all your heart, and allow Jesus in to wash away all the guilt of sin with His holy blood. Then you will be truly free, and will have the most precious gift of all: Eternal life; you get to spend eternity with Jesus in His glorious Kingdom!

In Jesus name, I ask that those who read this blog, may receive this message with all of their hearts, and allow it to penetrate it into the inter-most part of their beings; their souls.

Amen!

All glory to God Forever and Ever!

Amen!



No comments:

Post a Comment