Welcome!

Hey guys!

Anyone wondering what JC stands for? If you're thinking what I'm thinking, you are correct. That's right! Jesus Christ. (Please, don't roll your eyes at me.) Yeah, I know what you're thinking: Oh, no! Not another Jesus FREAK! Well, I hate to disappoint you, but I am a believer, Christian, and even a Jesus FrEaK (If that's what you want to label me as, that's o.k. by me.) But the main reason why I've decided to start this blog, is not only to proclaim my love for Jesus, but to explain the many reasons behind my love for Him. I believe that by doing so, my audience, (you guys), may be more receptive to what I have to say about Him.

In addition to that, I would like to give you a little inside scoop on who He REALLY is. I am aware that He has been misrepresented by many. As a result, many misconceptions, preconceived notions, and stereotypical beliefs have been formed about Him. Many are skeptical. Others believe God is a superstition. And still others, believe that the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ is nothing more than a folkloric tale; told from generation to generation. But what if it's not? What if He's real and alive? Sitting at right hand of God, eager to be allowed into your heart? Eager to show you His love, compassion, mercy, and grace? Eager to bring you hope, salvation, and forgiveness? What if these are not just empty words, recited from generation to generation. What if these words are full of life-giving truth?

What then?


Think about it.


Monday, December 6, 2010

"Healer"

Hey Guys!

I just came across this incredibly amazing, and inspiring music video montage with the lyrics to the song "Healer." It was originally recorded by PlanetShakers. But this particular version of it, is sung by Hillsong. And it really struck a chord with me; ministering straight into the very depths of my heart! Words cannot express what a blessing this song was for me. So, I couldn't resist; I have to share it with you.

It is my hope and prayer to God, the Father, that this song will be as much of a blessing to you, as it was for me. No, strike that. I hope and pray that this anointed song from God, will increase your faith in such a way, that you will indeed believe in the impossible. Believe that ALL things are possible with God! He does not know limits. He does not know impossibilities. (Amen! Hallelujah! Glory be to God forevermore!) And just as all things are possible with God, all things are possible for those who place their faith and trust in God! (Hallelujah! Amen!)  In other words, all things are possible to those who truly and genuinely BELIEVE in God, first and foremost, and consequently in the promises given to us in His Holy Word! For His promises are true and completely trustworthy! God's Word is the ULTIMATE and ABSOLUTE TRUTH!

And now, without further ado, here's the video I'd like to share with you. As you listen to this anointed worship song, remember that it contains words of EVERLASTING TRUTH. So, in humility, I urge  you, let them minister to you! Let them heal and restore you! Let them remind you of, and keep your mind focused on, God's EVERLASTING TRUTH! (Amen! Hallelujah! Glory be to God Everlastingly!) For these are indeed words of Everlasting Truth! And those who truly are in Christ-who IS the Truth-shall surely recognize it, and believe that these are indeed words of Everlasting Truth! (Amen! Hallelujah LORD! Glory be to God Everlastingly! AMEN! AMEN! and AMEN!)


Video Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaB53_AS7Ug

Scriptural food for thought: "Surely [H]e hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: Yet we did esteem [H]im stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But He was wounded for our transgressions, [H]e was bruised for our iniquities: [T]he chastisement of our peace was upon [H]im; and with His stripes we are healed."  
(Isaiah 53: 4-5; King James Version) 

(Amen! Hallelujah! Glory be to God Everlastingly!)
(Yes! I believe LORD! I believe in the truthfulness of your precious Word, and its precious and powerful promises, with ALL the strength of my heart!) 
(So, again I say, Glory be to God Everlastingly! For His Word is Eternal and True! And His promises are trustworthy! Amen! Hallelujah! Amen!)

"Yet it was our weaknesses [H]e carried; it was our sorrows that weighted [H]im down. And we thought [H]is troubles were a punishment from God, a punishment for His own sins! But [H]e was pierced for our rebellion, crushed for our sins. He was beaten so that we could be whole. [H]e was whipped so that we could be healed." 
(Isaiah 53: 4-5; New Living Translation)

"He personally carried our sins in [H]is body on the cross so that we can be dead to sin and live for what is right. By [H]is wounds you are healed." (I Peter 2:24; New Living Translation) 

Amen, Amen, and Amen!

Let all glory, honor, and praise be to God Everlastingly!
For He is our Savior and our Healer!
And He is Truly and Solely worthy of it!

Amen, Amen, and Amen!

Again I say,
Glory be to God Everlastingly!
Amen & Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment