Welcome!

Hey guys!

Anyone wondering what JC stands for? If you're thinking what I'm thinking, you are correct. That's right! Jesus Christ. (Please, don't roll your eyes at me.) Yeah, I know what you're thinking: Oh, no! Not another Jesus FREAK! Well, I hate to disappoint you, but I am a believer, Christian, and even a Jesus FrEaK (If that's what you want to label me as, that's o.k. by me.) But the main reason why I've decided to start this blog, is not only to proclaim my love for Jesus, but to explain the many reasons behind my love for Him. I believe that by doing so, my audience, (you guys), may be more receptive to what I have to say about Him.

In addition to that, I would like to give you a little inside scoop on who He REALLY is. I am aware that He has been misrepresented by many. As a result, many misconceptions, preconceived notions, and stereotypical beliefs have been formed about Him. Many are skeptical. Others believe God is a superstition. And still others, believe that the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ is nothing more than a folkloric tale; told from generation to generation. But what if it's not? What if He's real and alive? Sitting at right hand of God, eager to be allowed into your heart? Eager to show you His love, compassion, mercy, and grace? Eager to bring you hope, salvation, and forgiveness? What if these are not just empty words, recited from generation to generation. What if these words are full of life-giving truth?

What then?


Think about it.


Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Soon...And Very Soon!

Blessed are those who have ears to hear and eyes to see;
For Jesus Christ died for you and me.

The Truth shines bright as day;
There are no need for many words to say, that only Jesus is The WAY! (Hallelujah!)

He DIED on that wooden cross, so that we would NOT forever be LOST!
He became SIN so that we could have VICTORY!
He overcame DEATH so that we could have LIFE;
And that ABUNDANTLY!

He came to LIGHT the WAY;
He DIED but ROSE AGAIN on the THIRD DAY.

The weight of SIN that we once bore, He placed upon HIMSELF on that wooden CROSS! (Hallelujah! Glory be to God!)
And now that the veil has been torn, our relationship with GOD has been RESTORED! (Hallelujah! Glory be to God!)

But many have TURNED AWAY;
They cannot see the LIGHT of DAY.
They cannot see the truth;
And regard those who BELIEVE in the WORK OF THE CROSS as fools.

This again I say: JESUS DIED FOR ALL!
For the sake of saving humanity HE took THE FALL.
And the deepest desire of HIS loving heart, is for NO ONE, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE to be LOST!

Provision is made for sin to be erased!
But few are those who receive God's gift of everlasting grace...

Why do we turn away?
Are we forever trapped in our stubborn ways?
Why do we refuse to see the light of day...?

...I may not know much;
But in this I believe with all my heart:
Christ died for you and me;
To take away the weight of sin, and give us life abundantly, and life eternally.

By His everlasting love and grace, God has made provision for sin to be erased.
But we must receive God's gift of grace by faith...

...Faith in the One who made all things new;
...Faith in the One who gave me life anew.
...Faith in the One who died for me and for you.

And of course you know by now who I am referring to....
I am referring to the One who LOVES YOU!
I am referring to the One who CARES (deeply) for You;
I am referring to the One who KNOWS YOU!
And I am referring to the One who SEES you wherever you are!

Remember: You are NEVER too far;
You are NEVER too low to be rescued;
You are NEVER too hurt to be healed;
And you are NEVER too weak to be strengthened!

If there's LIFE, there's HOPE!

The first step towards lasting change is to REPENT from sin, TURN from our selfish ways, and RECEIVE God's gift of everlasting grace by faith....
And let JESUS lead the way.

Although I cannot convict you of the truth, I must share it with you.
I may not know much, but this much I know is true:
Jesus Christ is coming Soon...
And VERY Soon!

So, what will you do?
Will you receive these words of life-giving truth I've shared with you?
Please, do. Will you?

For God LOVES YOU beyond words.
Remember: It's not about works (alone.)
It all comes down to JESUS' SACRIFICE;
That's what REDEEMS us from our DEMISE.




There. I've told you the Truth.
Now, the rest is up to you.

All glory, honor, and praise be to God Everlasting!
Amen & Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment