Welcome!

Hey guys!

Anyone wondering what JC stands for? If you're thinking what I'm thinking, you are correct. That's right! Jesus Christ. (Please, don't roll your eyes at me.) Yeah, I know what you're thinking: Oh, no! Not another Jesus FREAK! Well, I hate to disappoint you, but I am a believer, Christian, and even a Jesus FrEaK (If that's what you want to label me as, that's o.k. by me.) But the main reason why I've decided to start this blog, is not only to proclaim my love for Jesus, but to explain the many reasons behind my love for Him. I believe that by doing so, my audience, (you guys), may be more receptive to what I have to say about Him.

In addition to that, I would like to give you a little inside scoop on who He REALLY is. I am aware that He has been misrepresented by many. As a result, many misconceptions, preconceived notions, and stereotypical beliefs have been formed about Him. Many are skeptical. Others believe God is a superstition. And still others, believe that the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ is nothing more than a folkloric tale; told from generation to generation. But what if it's not? What if He's real and alive? Sitting at right hand of God, eager to be allowed into your heart? Eager to show you His love, compassion, mercy, and grace? Eager to bring you hope, salvation, and forgiveness? What if these are not just empty words, recited from generation to generation. What if these words are full of life-giving truth?

What then?


Think about it.


Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Psalm of Praise!

Shout to the Lord songs of praise!
Let our hearts rejoice in His goodness;
Let our spirits stir in joyful gladness as we seek His glorious face; (Hallelujah!)

Let us proclaim to the four corners of the earth, the greatness of the Lord our God; 
The One and Only God!
Let the angels of heaven sing. And let us join in!

Let the saints of God give thanks, for His everlasting grace!
For we were dead, and now we live;
And in Christ, we have victory! (Amen! Hallelujah!)

Let us pour our hearts out before the Lord our God!
Let us give Him all the praise!
For His everlasting grace!

What was old, is made new;
What was lost, has been found;
What was dark, is now light!
And all because of Jesus Christ!

So, let us praise the Lord in spirit and in truth,
For what has been freely given to me and to you!

Let us give Him all praise;
As we dwell in His woe embrace!
Let us shout in victory;
For what was done for you and me!

Let us answer the call, once and for all,
To live in the light of Jesus Christ!
Let us not turn way, from this wonderful gift of grace!
And let us give Him praise for His everlasting grace! (Hallelujah!)

His love is insurmountable;
His character Irrefutable!
His mercies are daily renewed!
Oh, Lord God! There's none like you!

Blessed be the Holy Lamb;
The One who calls us friends!
Blessed is Thee! The One who gives me victory! (Amen! Hallelujah!)

Though I may stumble, I will not fall;
When the tears fall, upon you I call.
And there you are, ready to take me in your arms!

So, to you I give all praise;
 Here in your woe embrace.

Nothing have I done, to deserve to be called a child of the Holy One!
But this I know: I will not forsake your eternal gift of grace;


I may not know why you won't let me go;
All I know, is that you are in control.

The gifts I offer, and the praise I bring,
Are nothing compared to what you've done for me!
Even if I tried; 
Even if necessary be for me to die for Thee;
For the sake of the One whom my heart loves;
And in Whom my soul rejoices,
Even then, it would not be enough to repay Thee, for your gift of Your everlasting grace.

In my insufficiency, I realize that nothing I could give would suffice;
But in the stubbornness of the heart, I keep searching and trying to find,
Something to offer the King of my heart.

An endless search I know;
But my heart cannot help itself. For it rejoices in You!
And its trust lies solely upon You!

The King is Majestic and Glorious!
His glory fills the Earth!
Even the heavens cannot contain Him;
Nor hell detain Him!

For He is the Most High God!
The One and Only God!
He's the God of Israel;
The God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob!
He's the God of Jews and Gentiles!

He's the creator of Heaven and Earth;
He's the maker of Universe!
The One who took the fall;
To live and die for all.

Those who put their trust in Him shall not lack any good thing.
They shall not want.
They shall not be ashamed or defeated;
For victory is theirs!

Those who remain in the Vine, earnestly seeking His face, shall receive a great reward in Heaven.
Their work for the Kingdom, shall not be in vain;
Nor shall the sweat of their brow go unnoticed by the Righteous One!

So let us stand firm upon the Rock of our salvation;
Always ready to fight the good fight of faith. 
Let our strength be renewed;
As we fight the battles appointed to me and to you!

Let us stand firm in the Truth;
Never giving up faith, and always ready to start anew.

So, let us give the Lord all praise;
As we receive from His abundant grace.
And let rely on His strength, to fight the good fight of faith.

All glory and praise be given to His Holy Name!
From Everlasting to Everlasting!
Amen and Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment