Welcome!

Hey guys!

Anyone wondering what JC stands for? If you're thinking what I'm thinking, you are correct. That's right! Jesus Christ. (Please, don't roll your eyes at me.) Yeah, I know what you're thinking: Oh, no! Not another Jesus FREAK! Well, I hate to disappoint you, but I am a believer, Christian, and even a Jesus FrEaK (If that's what you want to label me as, that's o.k. by me.) But the main reason why I've decided to start this blog, is not only to proclaim my love for Jesus, but to explain the many reasons behind my love for Him. I believe that by doing so, my audience, (you guys), may be more receptive to what I have to say about Him.

In addition to that, I would like to give you a little inside scoop on who He REALLY is. I am aware that He has been misrepresented by many. As a result, many misconceptions, preconceived notions, and stereotypical beliefs have been formed about Him. Many are skeptical. Others believe God is a superstition. And still others, believe that the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ is nothing more than a folkloric tale; told from generation to generation. But what if it's not? What if He's real and alive? Sitting at right hand of God, eager to be allowed into your heart? Eager to show you His love, compassion, mercy, and grace? Eager to bring you hope, salvation, and forgiveness? What if these are not just empty words, recited from generation to generation. What if these words are full of life-giving truth?

What then?


Think about it.


Monday, January 4, 2010

The Lord Will Provide!

Have you ever felt excited about something that hasn't happened yet? That feeling of anticipation, excitement, anxiety, and joy all wrapped up into one bewildering sensation in your gut?

Well, today I'm feeling something similar to it. Except it's not in my gut; it's in my heart. There's this inexplicable reassurance in my heart, that the Lord will provide for my every need. And it's such a good feeling to have! Well, for the sake of coherence, this so-called "feeling," (a.k.a. faith), is not exactly that to begin with. In other words, faith is not a feeling right from the get-go; it is rather a choice to believe in what cannot yet be seen. It is a seed planted within one's heart, that when nourished and allowed to germinate, can grow, become stronger and stronger, and develop deeply grounded roots within one's heart. So much so, that this faith, actually becomes tangible.

I can't claim that my faith level is where I would like it to be as of yet. But for now, I'm clinging to this reassurance within my heart, with all of my might. Believing in it with all of my heart, all of my strength, all of my soul, and with every fiber of my being.

And I humbly ask you today, to choose belief over unbelief. To make a genuine and heartfelt choice. A choice to believe in the fact, that Jesus Christ, is indeed the Son of God, who came to earth to live as a common man, lead a blameless life, and give Himself in Holy sacrifice for the redemption of our sin. 


Oh, but don't forget: It doesn't end there. He rose from the dead on the third day, by the power of the Holy Spirit. So, now He lives, and sits in the place of highest honor; that is, at the right hand of God, the Father.

If you choose to believe with all your heart in these words of life-giving truth, you shall be rewarded with the gift of eternal life, have your name written in the book of life, and be forgiven of your sins.

It is my most sincere and heartfelt prayer to the Father that you do so. May those who read these words of truth, be convicted of the truth by the Holy Spirit of God, and saved by the blood of Jesus Christ. It is in Jesus' name that I pray,

Amen.

All glory, honor, and praise to God.
From everlasting to everlasting!
Amen & Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment