Welcome!

Hey guys!

Anyone wondering what JC stands for? If you're thinking what I'm thinking, you are correct. That's right! Jesus Christ. (Please, don't roll your eyes at me.) Yeah, I know what you're thinking: Oh, no! Not another Jesus FREAK! Well, I hate to disappoint you, but I am a believer, Christian, and even a Jesus FrEaK (If that's what you want to label me as, that's o.k. by me.) But the main reason why I've decided to start this blog, is not only to proclaim my love for Jesus, but to explain the many reasons behind my love for Him. I believe that by doing so, my audience, (you guys), may be more receptive to what I have to say about Him.

In addition to that, I would like to give you a little inside scoop on who He REALLY is. I am aware that He has been misrepresented by many. As a result, many misconceptions, preconceived notions, and stereotypical beliefs have been formed about Him. Many are skeptical. Others believe God is a superstition. And still others, believe that the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ is nothing more than a folkloric tale; told from generation to generation. But what if it's not? What if He's real and alive? Sitting at right hand of God, eager to be allowed into your heart? Eager to show you His love, compassion, mercy, and grace? Eager to bring you hope, salvation, and forgiveness? What if these are not just empty words, recited from generation to generation. What if these words are full of life-giving truth?

What then?


Think about it.


Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Little Music for The Soul...

Hey Guys!

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for my nearly 30-day silence. As for the reason behind it, I can't quite put my finger on it. Perhaps it was the lack of something worthwhile to say; perhaps it was my incredible ability to procrastinate. Perhaps both. But either way, I'd like to say that by the grace and mighty strength of God, I'm back again! 

Therefore, I would like to re-start this "virtual blog adventure"-so to speak-by providing you, as well as myself, with a little music for the soul. Simply because, I believe true and genuine worship has the power to heal one's soul by bringing each and everyone of us closer to the Lord as we surrender to His presence in worship. That is, true and genuine worship; worship which is offered in spirit and in truth. Consequently, as our heartfelt praises rise to God's Everlasting Throne, God Himself revives our spirit(s) and renews our hope, faith, and strength in Him alone! (Hallelujah! Glory be to God Everlasting! Amen!)

So, without further ado, as I am firmly convicted of this truth, I humbly bring to you a worship song entitled: "I will Exalt You;" a song sung by Brooke Fraser Ligertwood. Here it is:
Video Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPSx1Svuo9E

May our hearts be open to exalt the Lord our God in spirit and in truth; always seeking His face and relying upon His grace. May we always have faith as we dwell in His woe embrace. May we always have peace and rest assured of our God-given victory in Jesus Christ. May we press on as we fight the good fight of faith; knowing that we are not-and we will never be-alone. The One who Is, Was, and Is to Come is always with us. He will never leave us, nor forsake us. For He who conquered death and won the victory, Is indeed our victory! (Hallelujah! Praise God Forevermore!) 

May we always be true and genuine in all that we do for the Lord our God. May we our hearts be filled with a  burning desire to please the Lord in all that we do. May our hearts rejoice in bringing Him praise and exalting His Most Holy Name! (Hallelujah! Glory be to God!)

This is my heartfelt prayer from me to you Lord. May it be of a pleasing aroma to You.

In Christ's name I pray,

Amen & Amen!

Scriptural food for thought: "Praise the Lord. Praise the Lord, O my soul. I will praise the Lord all my life. I will sing praise to my God [for] as long as I live." (Psalm 146:1-2; NIV Study Bible)

All glory be to God!
Forever & Always!
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment